Total Calories: 52
1. Separately soak dried mushrooms and dried shrimp.
2. Dice cooked chicken, smoked ham, bamboo shoots, soaked mushrooms and shrimp.
3. Shell, blanch and coarsely chop walnuts and almonds. Halve the peanuts.
4. Peel eggplant and cut in 1/2-inch cubes. Then dredge lightly in cornstarch.
5. Heat oil and deep-fry eggplant cubes until golden. Drain on paper toweling.
6. Meanwhile combine soy sauce, sherry, salt and sugar in a cup.
7. Heat remaining oil. Add all diced ingredients. Stir-fry to heat through (about 2 minutes).
8. Return eggplant cubes. Add soy-sherry mixture and stir-fry 2 minutes more. Garnish with nutmeats and serve.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.