Total Calories: 220
1. Soak dried abalone and cut in 1/8-inch slices.
2. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Stir in salt then add abalone slices stir-fry to coat with oil.
4. Add stock and oyster sauce and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Then cover and cook 2 minutes more over medium heat.
5. Stir in cornstarch paste to thicken and serve.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.