Total Calories: 64
1. Separately soak dried shrimp and dried mushrooms. Reserve mushroom-soaking liquid.
2. Cut cabbage stems in 2-inch sections. Slice bamboo shoots and soaked mushrooms.
3. Heat oil. Add cabbage and stir-fry 1 minute. Add bamboo shoots stir-fry 1 minute more.
4. Add soaked shrimp, mushrooms and mushroom liquid. Bring to a boil then simmer, covered, 3 minutes.
5. Add salt. Stir mixture once again and simmer, covered, again until done (about 2 minutes more).
6. Meanwhile blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste. Then stir in to thicken, and serve at once.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.