Total Calories: 280
1. Soak dried mushrooms reserve their soaking liquid.
2. Break cauliflower in flowerets cut the stems in 1/2-inch slices then parboil. Slice water chestnuts and soaked mushrooms.
3. Combine stock, soy sauce, sherry and mushroom liquid.
4. Heat oil. Add mushrooms and stir-fry to coat with oil. Add water chestnuts stir-fry to coat with oil.
5. Stir in stock-soy mixture and heat quickly.
6. Add cauliflower and bring to a boil then cook, covered, 2 minutes over medium heat.
7. Meanwhile blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste then stir in to thicken. Serve at once.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.