Total Calories: 227
1. Blanch bean sprouts. Shred celery.
2. Heat oil. Add celery and stir-fry 1 minute. Add bean sprouts stir-fry 1 minute more.
3. Add salt, soy sauce and stock. Heat quickly then cook, covered, 2 to 3 minutes over medium heat. Serve at once.
* In step 2, add, with the celery, 4 to 6 dried black mushrooms ( soaked) , shredded.
* In step 3, add, with the seasonings and stock, 1 slice fresh ginger root and 1 scallion stalk, both shredded.
* After step 3, thicken the sauce with a paste made of 1 teaspoon cornstarch and 2 tablespoons cold water.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.