Total Calories: 109
1. Cut each bean curd cake in 6 to 8 pieces or in 1-inch cubes. Cut scallion stalk in 1-inch sections. Steam sausages 15 minutes then slice thin.
2. Heat oil. Add sausage and brown lightly, add salt then scallion, and stir-fry a few times until translucent. Add bean curd stir-fry gently until heated through (2 to 3 minutes).
3. Sprinkle with soy sauce and remaining salt and stir in gently.
NOTE: Since bean curd is fragile, vigorous stir-frying will demolish it. Therefore shake or tilt the pan from time to time to baste the bean curd with hot oil or else separately turn the pieces so they can heat through evenly.
* For the soy sauce, substitute oyster sauce.
* Use 4 or 5 whole scallions, cut in 1-inch lengths.
* Before serving, sprinkle bean curd with a few drops of sesame oil or garnish with minced raw scallion
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.