Total Calories: 141
1. Separately soak dried mushrooms and fermented black beans.
2. Remove lobster meat from tails, reserving the shells. Mince lobster, together with water chestnuts and soaked mushrooms. Separately mince or grind pork.
3. Heat oil. Add pork and stir-fry to brown lightly (2 to 3 minutes).
4. Let pork cool then add to lobster mixture, along with salt, mixing well to blend. Divide mixture in 4 parts, forming each into a ball. Toss each ball hard against a chopping board 10 to 15 times to drive out the air. Then stuff mixture into lobster shells. Arrange, stuffing-side up, on a shallow heatproof dish.
5. Steam until done (about 20 minutes). See HOW-TO, _Steaming.
6. Meanwhile mince garlic then mash with soaked black beans. Blend cornstarch, cold water and soy sauce to a paste.
7. Heat remaining oil. Add garlic-black bean mash stir-fry a few times. Then stir in cornstarch paste to thicken. Pour sauce over lobster tails and serve.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.