Total Calories: 17
1. Separately soak dried shrimp and dried mushrooms. Reserve mushroom-soaking liquid.
2. Cut Chinese lettuce in 2-inch cubes. Chop ham. Dice soaked mushrooms.
3. Arrange lettuce cubes on a shallow heatproof dish. Sprinkle with salt. Top with mushrooms, shrimp and ham. Then pour mushroom liquid over.
4. Steam until done (about 30 minutes). See HOW-TO, _Steaming.
* For the dried shrimp and mushrooms, substitute fresh shrimp and mushrooms. For the mushroom-soaking liquid, substitute stock.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.