Total Calories: 26
1. Cut bamboo shoots lengthwise in 2-inch strips.
2. Mince chicken together with smoked ham and water chestnuts.
3. Blend egg whites with cornstarch then add to minced ingredients and mix to a smooth paste.
4. Roll bamboo strips one at a time in the paste to coat well and arrange on a heatproof dish.
5. Steam for 10 minutes (see HOW-TO, _Steaming). Serve hot, garnished with Chinese parsley.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.