Total Calories: 84
1. Toast peanuts quickly in a small amount of oil then chop coarsely. Mince smoked ham. Meanwhile boil water.
2. Wash and stem spinach. Pour boiling water over and let stand 2 to 3 minutes. Then drain. Chop spinach and drain again.
3. Add peanuts, half the ham, salt and remaining oil toss well to blend.
4. Transfer spinach mixture to a serving dish. Garnish with remaining smoked ham and serve.
* In step 3, also add a few drops of sesame oil and either 2 tablespoons vinegar or 1/2 teaspoon powdered mustard.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.