Total Calories: 302
1. Separately soak dried mushrooms and vermicelli (peastarch noodles).
2. Shred lobster meat. Mince ginger root then combine with soy sauce, sherry, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Add to lobster and toss gently.
3. Shred celery and soaked mushrooms. Cut vermicelli in 5- to 6-inch lengths.
4. Bring stock to a boil. Add soaked vermicelli simmer, covered, 4 minutes. Add celery and mushrooms and simmer, covered, another 3 minutes.
5. Add lobster shreds and simmer 3 minutes more. Shred scallions sprinkle over as a garnish and serve.
NOTE: This recipe calls for cooked lobster meat. When using live lobster, parboil it 2 minutes, rinse in cold water then shell.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.