Total Calories: 311
1. Clean crabs. With a cleaver, chop each, shell and all, in 6 to 8 pieces.
2. Mince or grind pork. Crush garlic mince scallions. Beat egg lightly.
3. Heat stock and stir in soy sauce, sugar, salt and pepper. Keep warm.
4. Heat oil. Add remaining salt, then garlic, and stir-fry a few times. Add pork and stir-fry until it loses its pinkness (1 to 2 minutes).
5. Stir in stock mixture. Then add crab sections and heat quickly. Cook, covered, 8 to 10 minutes over medium heat.
6. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste then stir in to thicken.
7. Turn off heat. Gently stir in beaten egg until it sets. Garnish with minced scallions and serve.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.