Total Calories: 232
1. Blanch bean sprouts. Sliver bamboo shoots and onion.
2. Heat oil. Add vegetables and stir-fry about 1 minute. Transfer to a deep bowl.
3. Pick over and mince crabmeat add to vegetables. Beat eggs and add along with cornstarch, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well to blend.
4. Heat remaining oil. Add crabmeat mixture about 2 tablespoons at a time, dropping it like pancake batter to form thin cakes.
5. Brown cakes lightly on one side turn with a spatula and brown on the other. Repeat (adding more oil as needed) until crabmeat mixture is used up. Keep cakes warm until ready to serve.
* For the bean sprouts, substitute shredded celery.
* Mince the vegetables and, add directly to the crabmeat. (Omit step 2.)
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.