Total Calories: 259
1. Break cauliflower into small flowerets and parboil. Cut asparagus in 1-inch sections. Shell peas.
2. Dice celery, Chinese cabbage stems, bamboo shoots and fresh mushrooms. Mince ginger root.
3. Heat oil. Add ginger root and stir-fry a few times. Add cauliflower, asparagus, peas and celery stir-fry 2 minutes.
4. Add Chinese cabbage, bamboo shoots, and mushrooms stir-fry 2 minutes more. Sprinkle with salt and soy sauce and stir-fry briefly to blend in.
5. Add stock and heat quickly. Cook, covered, 2 minutes over medium heat. Serve at once.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.