Total Calories: 257
1. Shell and devein shrimp.
2. Mince ginger root and scallion then combine with salt, sherry and soy sauce. Add to shrimp and toss. Let stand 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Mince remaining ginger root and scallion. Then combine with vinegar, stock and remaining soy sauce.
4. Drain shrimp, discarding marinade sprinkle lightly with flour. Beat eggs then add shrimp and toss gently to coat.
5. Heat oil. Add coated shrimp and stir in. Add soy-vinegar mixture and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink (about 5 minutes).
6. Shred lettuce and arrange on a serving platter. Top with shrimp mixture and serve at once.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.