Total Calories: 239
1. Deep-fry shrimp (from the Edit Tap, click to open recipe and follow instructions) and keep warm. Drain lichee fruit (reserve liquid for other uses).
2. Mince ginger root, then combine with vinegar, sugar, salt and soy sauce.
3. Heat remaining oil. Stir in ginger-vinegar mixture and bring to a boil then simmer, stirring, 2 minutes.
4. Stir in lichee fruit only to heat through. Spoon sauce over shrimp and serve at once.
* For the lichee fruit, substitute pineapple chunks.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.