Total Calories: 123
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp, leaving the tail segments intact.
2. Cut bacon strips in 1-inch sections. Place one section on each shrimp then re-close shrimp, pressing its edges to seal in bacon.
3. Beat egg then stir in salt and soy sauce. Holding each shrimp by the tail, dip first in egg mixture, then in cornstarch to dredge lightly.
4. Transfer shrimp to a covered dish and refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour.
5. Meanwhile heat oil. Then add shrimp, and deep-fry until golden. Drain on paper toweling and serve at once.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.