Total Calories: 122
1. Shell and devein shrimp cut in two, if large. Cut onions in wedges.
2. Heat oil. Add curry stir in until it begins to smell pungent.
3. Add onion wedges and stir-fry until translucent (3 to 4 minutes).
4. Add shrimp stir in quickly to coat. Then add milk. Cook, covered, over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink (5 to 7 minutes).
5. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste. Then stir in to thicken and serve at once.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.