Total Calories: 294
1. Wash shrimp. Remove legs, leaving shells intact then devein (see HOW-TO, _Shrimp: To buy, store, devein or shell). Mince scallions.
2. Heat a dry pan. Add curry and salt and stir a few times. Gradually add oil, blending in until smooth and heated through.
3. Add shrimp stir-fry gently until well coated and browned.
4. Add stock and heat quickly. Then simmer, covered, until shrimp are done (3 to 4 minutes).
5. Stir in minced scallions only to heat through serve at once.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.