Total Calories: 224
1. Peel turnips cut in 1/2-inch cubes.
2. Mince scallion then combine with pork gravy, soy sauce and sugar.
3. Heat oil. Add turnips and stir-fry 2 minutes.
4. Add stock and heat quickly. Then cook, covered, 5 minutes over medium heat.
5. Add scallion-gravy mixture and simmer 5 minutes more. Sprinkle with pepper and serve.
NOTE: The sauce from any red-cooked pork or beef dish can be used for the gravy.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.