Total Calories: 101
1. Shell and devein shrimp mince or grind with pork. Then blend in sherry, soy sauce, sugar and salt.
2. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste. Add to shrimp mixture, mixing well. Form into walnut-size balls then flatten each slightly.
3. Heat oil. Brown shrimp balls lightly on all sides.
4. Add water to the shrimp balls and simmer, covered, 10 minutes. Then add spinach and salt and simmer, covered, 3 minutes more.
NOTE: The pork used should have some fat.
* For the oil, substitute lard.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.