Total Calories: 104
1. Shell and devein shrimp mince or grind with pork. Then blend in sherry, soy sauce, sugar and salt.
2. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste. Add to shrimp mixture, mixing well. Form into walnut-size balls then flatten each slightly.
3. Heat oil. Brown shrimp balls lightly on all sides.
4. Peel and cut cucumbers in 1-inch slices and place at the bottom of the pan with the shrimp balls on top. Add water and soy sauce then simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
NOTE: The pork used should have some fat.
* For the oil, substitute lard.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.