Total Calories: 313
1. Soak dried scallops. (Reserve soaking liquid.)
2. Strain soaking liquid then combine with stock, sherry and salt. Trim and peel radishes.
3. Heat oil. Add scallops and radishes stir-fry 2 minutes.
4. Add soaking liquid-stock mixture and heat quickly. Then simmer, covered, until scallops are tender (about 15 minutes).
5. Meanwhile blend cornstarch and remaining cold water to a paste. Then stir in to thicken, and serve.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.