Total Calories: 216
1. Separately soak dried oysters, dried mushrooms and bean curd sticks.
2. Dice soaked oysters and mushrooms. Cut bean curd sticks in 2-inch lengths. Mash red bean cheese.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then red bean cheese, and stir-fry 1 minute. Stir in oysters, mushrooms and bean curd.
4. Add stock, sugar and remaining oil. Bring quickly to a boil, stirring gently. Then simmer, covered, 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste then stir in to thicken, and serve.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.