Total Calories: 210
1. Separately soak dried oysters and dried mushrooms.
2. Cut pork in 1/4-inch slices. Slice bamboo shoots, soaked oysters and mushrooms. Crush garlic.
3. Heat oil. Add garlic. Stir-fry to brown then discard. Add pork stir-fry until it loses its pinkness.
4. Add sliced vegetables and oysters. Stir-fry 2 minutes more.
5. Add stock and bring to a boil then simmer, covered, about 1 hour.
6. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste then stir in to thicken. Transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle with soy sauce season lightly with salt and pepper, and serve.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.