Total Calories: 46
1. Soak dried oysters (reserve soaking liquid).
2. Place pork in water and boil 15 minutes discard liquid.
3. Cut meat in 1-inch cubes. Mince soaked oysters. Crush garlic. Cut scallion stalk in 1-inch sections.
4. Combine sugar, soy sauce, sherry and oyster-soaking liquid.
5. Heat oil. Stir-fry garlic and scallions to brown lightly. Add pork cubes stirfry to brown lightly.
6. Add sugar-soy mixture and minced oysters. Cook, stirring, 1 minute.
7. Add remaining water. Bring to a boil then simmer, covered, until pork and oysters are tender (about 30 minutes).
* In step 7, after the water boils, add 6 water chestnuts, sliced.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.