Total Calories: 167
1. Soak dried scallops.
2. Shell chestnuts. Cut Chinese lettuce in 2-inch cubes and blanch. Shred scallops.
3. Heat oil. Add lettuce and stir-fry to coat with oil.
4. Add stock, salt, scallops and chestnuts. Bring to a boil then simmer, covered, until chestnuts are soft (about 20 minutes).
5. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste then stir in to thicken. Serve hot in a deep bowl.
* In step 3, add with the lettuce 5 dried mushrooms (soaked), sliced.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.