Total Calories: 149
1. Prepare vegetables as in Basic Stir-Fried Vegetables: Specific Vegetable Cooking Instructions.
2. In one cup, combine sugar, vinegar, soy sauce and salt. In another, blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Add vegetable and stir-fry until half done.
4. Add sugar-vinegar mixture stir-fry 2 minutes more.
5. Then stir in cornstarch paste to thicken and serve at once.
NOTE: Any of the following vegetables are suitable for this recipe: asparagus, cabbage, carrots, celery or zucchini.
* In step 2, add a drop or two of Tabasco Sauce to the sugar-vinegar mixture.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.