Total Calories: 833
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Slow Cooker Cooking Time: 5 to 6 hours on high or 10 to 12 hours on low
Last-Minute Cooking Time: 20 to 30 minutes on high
1. Trim excess fat from ribs. Cut ribs in serving-size pieces if large. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ribs in oil discard drippings.
2. Meanwhile, place onion and carrots in a slow cooker. Add ribs.
3. In a medium bowl, stir brown sugar, flour, dry mustard, salt and pepper until blended. Stir in water and vinegar until smooth. Pour over ribs. Push bay leaf into liquid.
4. Cover and cook on high for 5 to 6 hours or on low for 10 to 12 hours or until meat is very tender.
5. Stir in lima beans. Immediately cover and cook on high for 20 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
6. Remove bay leaf before serving.
Serve with a citrus salad and crusty rolls.
* Or use a 10 oz. package frozen peas, thawed.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.