Total Calories: 423
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Slow Cooker Cooking Time: 4 to 4 1/2 hours on high or 8 to 9 hours on low
Last-Minute Cooking Time: 30 minutes on high
1. Place beef and pork in a 6-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle with onion salt, pepper and red pepper. Toss until evenly coated.
2. Layer in slow cooker, in order, carrots, onion, chicken, potatoes, green pepper and stewed tomatoes with juice. Add chicken broth. Pour liquid from corn into slow cooker set corn aside. Do Not Stir mixture in slow cooker.
3. Cover and cook on high for 4 to 4 1/2 hours or on low for 8 to 9 hours or until beef, pork and vegetables are tender.
4. Remove chicken. Stir corn and lima beans into mixture in slow cooker. Cook on high for 30 minutes or until heated through.
5. Meanwhile, when cool enough to handle, remove chicken from bones and cut into bite-size pieces. Discard bones. Return chicken to mixture and heat through.
Serve with garlic bread.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.