Total Calories: 369
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Slow Cooker Cooking Time: 3 to 3 1/2 hours on high or 6 to 7 hours on low
Last-Minute Cooking Time: 10 minutes on high
1. Trim excess fat from chops. On a sheet of waxed paper or in a shallow dish, mix flour, oregano, salt, pepper and garlic powder until uniform. Rub flour mixture on both sides of chops until well coated, using all the mixture.
2. In a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, brown 2 to 3 chops at a time in oil transfer to a slow cooker,
3. Drain pineapple juice from pineapple into a small bowl set chunks aside. To small bowl, add 3/4 cup pineapple juice, water, brown sugar, onion and tomato paste stir until well blended. Pour mixture into slow cooker. Sprinkle raisins on top.
4. Cover and cook on high for 3 to 3 1/2 hours or on low for 6 to 7 hours or until meat is tender.
5. Skim off fat from liquid in slow cooker. Stir pineapple chunks into mixture and cook on high for 10 minutes or until heated through.
Serve with brown rice and steamed asparagus spears.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.