Total Calories: 394
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Slow Cooker Cooking Time: 3 1/2 to 4 hours on high or 7 to 8 hours on low
Last-Minute Cooking Time: about 5 minutes on stovetop
1. Trim excess fat from chops. Coat chops with 2 tablespoons of the flour. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown chops in oil.
2. In a slow cooker, place potatoes and onion. Sprinkle remaining flour over and toss to coat. Layer over potato mixture, in order, cabbage, salt, pepper, pork chops, bouillon granules, 1/4 cup water and stewed tomatoes with juice. Do Not Stir.
3. Cover and cook on high for 3 1/2 to 4 hours or on low for 7 to 8 hours or until vegetables and pork chops are tender.
4. To serve, transfer meat and vegetables to a large platter cover and keep warm.
5. In a small saucepan, stir sour cream and cornstarch until smooth. Measure cooking liquid and add enough water or milk to equal 1 1/2 cups. Stir into saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and mixture comes to a boil. Serve with chops. Garnish with chives if desired.
Serve with corn bread sticks and a cottage cheese-fruit salad.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.