Total Calories: 22
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Slow Cooker Cooking Time: 4 1/2 to 5 hours on high or 9 to 10 hours on low
Last-Minute Cooking Time: 20 to 30 minutes on high
1. Trim excess fat from meat. Place roast in a slow cooker, cutting in half if needed to fit. Add celery and onion.
2. In a medium bowl, stir soup, vinegar, bouillon granules, sage and pepper. Pour into slow cooker.
3. Cover and cook on high for 4 1/2 to 5 hours or on low for 9 to 10 hours or until meat is very tender.
4. In a small bowl, stir water and flour until smooth. Stir into boiling liquid around roast. Cover and cook on high for 20 to 30 minutes or until thickened.
5. Transfer meat to a warm platter. Pass gravy separately.
Serve with hashed brown potatoes and Brussels sprouts.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.