Total Calories: 189
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Slow Cooker Cooking Time: 3 to 4 hours on high or 6 to 8 hours on low
Last-Minute Cooking Time: none
1. In a plastic bag, mix flour, garlic salt and pepper. Add meat and shake until meat is evenly coated with all of the flour mixture.
2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown half of the meat at a time in 3 tablespoons of the oil, using additional oil as needed set aside.
3. Rinse frozen carrots and onions under hot running water to thaw slightly drain well.
4. Layer, in order, in a slow cooker, celery, meat, carrots, onions, mushrooms and parsley. Do Not Stir.
5. Add water to skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring to loosen browned bits from bottom of skillet. Add soup, wine and bouillon granules. Stir until blended. Pour over mixture in slow cooker.
6. Cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or 6 to 8 hours on low or until meat, celery and carrots are tender.
Serve with wide egg noodles.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.