Total Calories: 658
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Slow Cooker Cooking Time: 5 1/2 to 6 hours on high or 11 to 12 hours on low
Last-Minute Cooking Time: none
1. Place onion in a slow cooker.
2. Trim excess fat from meat. Cut brisket in half if needed to fit in slow cooker. Rub all surfaces of meat with liquid smoke, seasoned salt and pepper. Place meat in slow cooker.
3. In a small bowl, stir catsup, mustard and celery seeds until blended. Spread over top of meat.
4. Cover and cook on high for 5 1/2 to 6 hours or on low for 11 to 12 hours or until meat is very tender.
5. To serve, slice meat diagonally. Serve onions and juices separately if desired.
Serve with baked beans, pickles and onion rolls.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.