1. Heat oven to 350°. Grease large cookie sheet.
2. Beat sugar and butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon. Beat in banana, vanilla and eggs until smooth. Stir in flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
3. Divide dough in half. Shape each half into 10 X 3-inch rectangle on cookie sheet with greased hands (dough will be sticky).
4. Bake about 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on cookie sheet 15 minutes.
5. Cut crosswise into 1/2-inch slices. Turn slices cut sides down on cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown and dry on top. Turn cookies. Bake about 10 minutes longer or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
*Do not use vegetable oil spreads.
**Do not use self-rising flour.
NUTRITION FACTS: Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 35) Fat 4g (Saturated 2g) Cholesterol 20mg Sodium 90mg Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 1g) Protein 2g % DAILY VALUE: Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 4% DIET EXCHANGES: 1 Starch 1/2 Fat
From "Betty Crocker's Complete Cookbook, Everything You Need to Know to Cook Today, 9th Edition." Text Copyright 2000 General Mills, Inc. Used with permission of the publisher, Wiley Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.